Home - Service - Technical Support
|Apply for exemption|
|Source: Chinese toys
According to the provisions of the State Administration of Commodity Inspection "import and export commodities inspection-free approach, where the inclusion of the" Inspection of Import and Export Commodity Inspection Authorities types of goods table, and other laws, administrative regulations shall be subject to the commodity inspection authorities of the import and export commodities, the consignee, consignor (hereinafter referred to as the "Applicant") application, the State Administration for Commodity Inspection and examination and approval, may be exempted from inspection. Specifically, where one of the following cases, the applicant may apply for exemption from inspection:
(1) received in the international quality award (not more than three years) of goods;
(2) international organizations recognized by the State Administration for Commodity Inspection and the implementation of quality certification, and quality of long-term stability of goods by commodity inspection authorities;
(3) for three consecutive years the pass rate of the commodity inspection authorities a pass rate of 100%, and there is no quality objection export commodities;
(4) for three consecutive years, inspection pass rate of the commodity inspection authorities and user acceptance rate of 100%, and the user a good evaluation of the export commodities. In addition, the import and export - set limits on the number of non-tradable goods and the import and export of exhibits, gifts and samples, the applicant with the department in charge of this document, certificates and related materials, may also apply for exemption from inspection and formalities for clearance.
Handle the basic procedures to apply for import and export commodities for exemption from inspection, release
A proposed application. Where the requirements for exemption from inspection to comply with the above (1) to (4) conditions for import and export commodities, by the applicant to submit a written application to the State Administration for Commodity Inspection. Application, must submit the following materials:
(1) the application;
(2) fill out the application form for exemption from inspection (table type provided by the State Administration for Commodity Inspection);
(3) the relevant documents, including the award certificate, certification, qualified rate that reflect the user, production processes, quality standards for internal control, detection methods and ultimately impact the quality of the product-related documents;
(4) the preliminary examination opinions of the location and origin of the commodity inspection authorities (limited exemption from inspection of export commodities).
Second, the expert review. The State Administration for Commodity Inspection and acceptance of the application, the organization of expert review group on the exemption from inspection of the goods and the production conditions of the manufacturing plant and related data review and sample testing.
Third, to approve the certification. The expert review teams review and test the product on the basis of a written examination report, approved by the State Administration for Commodity Inspection, issued to the applicant an exemption certificate, and to the public.
Fourth, for clearance. Allowed to the applicant for exemption from inspection of import and export commodities, with a valid exemption certificate, contracts, letters of credit and the batch of products, the factory inspection qualified single and original inspection records and other formalities for clearance to the local commodity inspection authorities and pay the release fee. Commodity inspection certificate issued by the exemption of goods, the commodity inspection authorities rely on the applicant////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////'s test results, and issue the inspection certificate.
Import and export within certain limits on the number of non-tradable items (Note: The non-reimbursable assistance; refers to a certain amount within the limits of international cooperation, foreign exchanges and foreign contracted projects required items for personal use; the personal belongings of the diplomatic personnel; departing passengers sales objects of duty-free goods; import and export of exhibits, gifts and samples), the applicant may Province, the relevant competent departments of the autonomous regions, autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the Central Government or the State Council department in charge of the approval documents, certificates and related materials directly to the State Administration for Commodity Inspection and apply for the issuance of exemption from inspection of this document, according to the above provisions to the commodity inspection authorities, the formalities for clearance. Among them, the import and export of exhibits, gifts and samples may be the local commodity inspection authorities with the applicant to provide proof of approval for exemption from inspection, and the formalities for clearance.